Providing cover for two or more vehicles under one policy
Family-Marque is designed with both our broking partners and your customers in mind by covering two or more vehicles under the one insurance policy.
Family-Marque has been created specifically to target medium to high net worth customers (with vehicles valued up to £200K) and risks with more vehicles than drivers.
The policy also allows for vehicles to be added incrementally giving your customers one renewal date for all their vehicles and giving you less paperwork.
- Motor Legal Protection
- Breakdown Cover
- Courtesy car provision
- Cover included for children if away at University
- Drivers of all ages (17 - 75) can be covered
- Salvage can be retained
- Windscreen excess only £70
- Track day cover*
- Wide vehicle acceptance criteria inc. Motorcycles, Classics, American, Motorhomes, Commercial Vehicles, etc.
- Agreed values for classic cars
*Subject to underwriting terms
Three Levels of Cover
Our Family-Marque product provides you with three levels of cover, so you will always find a policy that is suitable for even the most discerning customer. To view a full comparison table of the three levels of cover available please click here
Exceed Cover provides extra benefits to those customers who demand more. Upgrading to Exceed entitles customers to all the features and benefits of our Expect and Enhance policy, plus the following additional covers:
- Comprehensive driving other cars cover for policyholder and spouse/common-law/civil partner up to £150,000 with an excess of £1,500.
- Up to £2,000 for loss or damage to any trailer, attached or detached.
- Class A courtesy car if an approved repairer is used or up to £5,000 for a hire car of similar specification to the damaged vehicle.
- Non-use of courtesy car Excess waived up to £1,000 if a courtesy car is not taken.
- New vehicle replacement for private cars less than 24 months old or for commercial vehicles less than 12 months old with more than 60% damage.
- Deletion of policy excess if the third party involved in a claim is uninsured, if the insured vehicle was in the custody of a member of the motor trade for maintenance or repair or is being driven by a valet as part of a valet parking service.
- Unlimited cover for replacement of keys, key fob, door locks including boot lock or the ignition or steering lock with no excess or loss of NCB.
- Up to £1,000 personal belongings cover if the vehicle is stolen or damaged with no excess to pay.
- Inappropriate fuel unlimited cover.
- Extended travel cover 365 days per year. Maximum of 90 days per trip.
- Car jacking up to £7,500
- Road rage up to £7,500
- Private vehicle registration number contribution
- Legal expenses - £100,000