Our policy is designed for agricultural and forestry risks and we understand that these can be very diverse. Our underwriting allows us to accommodate all of these types of risk and consider the smallholder right through to the huge commercial farming operation.
For the right risks we would consider:
- Expensive agricultural vehicles – there is no upper limit
- Agricultural contractors
- Smallholder operations
- Foreign drivers
- Any driver risks
- Additional business use
- £50k unspecified trailer automatically given, which can be increased if necessary.
- Spare Parts covered up to £15k when attached.
- New replacement for Private Cars and Vans.
- Driving Other Cars provided under the Private Car section
- Loss of keys – subject to a £250 limit and £50 excess.
- Courtesy Car – for Private Cars only.
- A ‘Gold Cover’ option is available providing better ‘loss of keys’ cover, Personal belongings cover for vans, a guaranteed courtesy car, and spare parts that are covered A) unattached and B) separately from another claim.